Japan Nightlife Information for International Visitors Now Available on the "NOCTIVE" Website
NAVITIME JAPAN launches the website "NOCTIVE" - and a launch event featuring LUCIANO will be held on April 13, 2019 at ageHa@STUDIO COAST
TOKYO, Japan -- April 9, 2019 - NAVITIME JAPAN aims to enhance nighttime experience for international tourists through their newly launched website NOCTIVE. Articles and spot information related to Japanese nightlife entertainment and night tourism information are organized under the categories music, culture, food & drink, and area for all of Japan. Public transportation transit search is also provided.
The name "NOCTIVE" is based on the word "nocte" meaning "night" in Latin, and "active" in English. NAVITIME JAPAN developed the website NOCTIVE as a part of a public-private initiative to promote Japanese nightlife to international tourists, working together with the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO). Partners in the private sector includes Mr. Masaji Asakawa of Artimage who is noted for his contribution in the nighttime entertainment scene, Mixmag Japan, ageaha, and Resident Advisor.
[Details about NOCTIVE]
1. NOCTIVE publishes articles written by international journalists and photographers, from their view points to deliver authentic insight and helpful information for getting around.
2. Nighttime tourism information includes restaurants; bars and pubs; entertainment (shows); nighttime experiences (i.e., factory tours and nature tours); music and amusement facilities (clubs, karaoke, game centers); and seasonal events (fireworks, illuminations). There are detailed tags such as IZAKAYA, YOKOCHO, ILLUMINATION, CLUB to help find specific information.
3. Partnership with overseas media who are especially noted for their insight in nighttime entertainment
1) mixmag: https://www.mixmag.jp
2) Resident Advisor: https://residentadvosor.net
4. Spot and route information
Spot information includes business hours, address, map, and routes to the spot.
Visit the NOCTIVE website at https://noctive.jp
See the article access ranking for ideas on what to do at night.
[About NOCTIVE launch event]
Date: April 13, 2019 at 23:00 (doors open)
Place: ageHa@STUDIO COAST (2-2-10 Shinkiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo)
NAVITIME JAPAN Inbound Business Department
About NAVITIME JAPAN
NAVITIME JAPAN Co., Ltd. was founded on March 1, 2000 by the current CEO and President Keisuke Onishi, PhD. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and is the leading provider of navigation technology and services, offering solutions such as navigation services and apps for both individual and corporate customers.